• Eligible candidates must:
• Be under 30.
• Be enrolled in a Ph.D. program in whatever discipline Complex Systems covers.
• Commit to presenting their work at FRCCS if awarded.
• Accept and authorize the use and distribution of videos and photos related to the competition, including on social networks.
• Have informed their thesis supervisor of their participation in the competition.
• Present a sufficiently advanced state of the doctoral research project.
Application deadline: March 04, 2024
Notification to applicants: April 02, 2024
The application package must contain the following:
• A CV of the candidate (maximum two pages).
• A summary presenting the research work, its context, main contribution, and scientific impact (maximum two pages).
• A 5 minutes video presentation.
Applications are made via a google form on the online form.
Note that Google Forms requires you to be signed in to a Google account to upload files and submit your responses.
FRCCS Award Committee will evaluate all qualified candidates and propose the winner to the Advisory Board of CSS FRANCE, which will make the final decision.
All applicants will be informed about the outcome in early May. The award will be recognized and presented at the upcoming FRCCS Annual Meeting. The award will also cover one FRCCS registration to facilitate attendance at the meeting to receive their award and contribution towards travel costs.
A prize of EUR 500 is awarded to the Doctoral Student Award Winner.